Study with HSPR to achieve a nationally recognised qualification in PR Practice. The HSPR Diploma of Business delivers best practice information and practical skills to ensure you are job-ready for a career in public relations.
- An overview of the PR industry and the job opportunities that are right for you
- Career development and self-management techniques to help you maintain career momentum
- Writing skills for traditional and social media and how to build your digital assets
- Traditional and social media relations and campaign management tools and techniques – including issues management
- Researching, brainstorming and proposal development on real life brands and products
- Project and campaign management skills including budgeting, managing resources and executing a roadmap for success
Eight units of competency created and delivered by experienced PR practitioners deliver real–world expertise and insights. Course work covers:
Plus the opportunity to work alongside some of the PR industry’s best and brightest at one of Australia’s leading PR consultancies, Hausmann Group, to help put you on the path to career success.